Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Today was a Great Day!

Hi Fellow Bloggers,

In the midst of securing another boutique to sell my book (submitted invoice and immediately received payment), finalizing place for my new web boutique launch party, checking with sewing contractor on the next Sharmooz order, and lastly finishing visit to secure new caretakers for my youngest child - my cell phone begin to ring off the hook. My day was almost over and why would all these people call me at the same time?? I was listening, in route to the boutique, of today's line up on the Michael Baisden Show. I was happy and was timing my schedule to "listen in" on the Dan Poynter's segment. I can always learn from the master of self-publishing.

My schedule became so condense, I missed the segment. To my surprise, after 5 calls from individuals, back to back, I hurriedly picked up the phone. My mouth dropped when I heard the great news. Michael Baisden acknowledge me on his radio show today. This is yes, the same Michael Baisden, best selling author, national syndicated radio show host in over 60 cities, advocate and friend of the people. He mentioned my company's, The Sharmooz, first published book -

"Don't Rock That Baby! The Other Advice: 46 steps to survive the first year of motherhood" I submitted my book to his book club about 2 months ago.

Thank you!!!!!!! Michael Baisden - Today was a Great Day!!


The Sharmooz
Ann Tillage

No comments:

Post a Comment