Lisa addressed life having a rhythm and mastering steps of reinventing your path "one beat at a time". She reinforced that what was done in the past must change in order to move forward in the future. I was inspired and always willing to re-evaluate my game plan in growing The Sharmooz to a reputable, profitable and "pay it forward" company.
Honorees of 2009:
Nerjyzed Entertainment co-founder and chairwoman Jacqueline Beauchamp has defied the odds as the owner of a digital media business.
• Bradley-Blewster & Associates principal and co-partner Lynn Bradley is the first architect in Baton Rouge who’s licensed in hospital design and was only the second female to graduate from the LSU School of Architecture.
• WAFB-TV vice president and general manager Sandy Breland received numerous awards for her planning and execution of Hurricane Katrina coverage while at WWL-TV in New Orleans.
• Sharon Cole is the first female site director in the history of Dow Chemical Company’s Louisiana Operations.
• Felder’s Collision Parts owner Patricia Felder has been honored by the largest trade association in her field, proving she’s been successful in a male-dominated field.
• LaPorte Sehrt Romig Hand director Crissie Head is one of only two female directors in the firm.
• Physician and dermatologist Donna Nunnally founded and developed the Dermatology and Aesthetic Institute, Baton Rouge’s first dermatologist-owned medispa.
• Our Lady of the Lake Regional Medical Center chief operating officer Terrie Sterling started at the hospital 20 years ago as a staff nurse.
• And Cindy Wale, a vice president and branch manager for Capital One Bank, in 2007 became the first woman elected to the Livingston Parish Council
The Medical Spa of Baton Rouge